The Atavism

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sunday Spinelessness - Mostly True Facts about land snails

The ailing laptop on which I write these posts has developed a new symptom - a non-deterministic keyboard. So, I hope you'll excuse me if I just paste a link and get on with something less annoying than trying to write a post via a cellphone.

It's a pretty good link too. Ze Frank's "True Facts" series of zoological oddities has finally got to the best creatures on earth, land snails:

 

Pretty much everything Frank says about snail mating is true so, laptop permitting, I'll use next week's post to expand on how anatomy and behaviour have co-evolved  to give us produce these mating habits, and how they effect evolutionary processes in land snail populations.

Labels: , , ,

Posted by David Winter 1:43 PM

1 Comments:

My relatives always say that I am killing my time here at net, except
I know I am getting knowledge daily by reading thes good articles or reviews.


Here is my web blog; Musik-Nord

Post a Comment